Sunday, December 19, 2010

Currently Reading:

As I mentioned, I bought that SoulPancake book and it's definitely full of great ideas and inspiration, but I went a little book crazy and bought a few others, as well...  So, since things have been a bit hectic and the only real time I've had to read has been in bed at night, I started this:


I adore David Sedaris.  I've read all of his other books, and somehow missed this one.  I went ahead and purchased this along with his newest work Squirrel Seeks Chipmunk.

I usually tear through David's books, so I'll give you an update as soon as I'm finished.  I've only read the first chapter so far about David getting a job in his early 30's as a Macy's Christmas elf.  I laughed uncontrollably through most of it.  Thank god Dan's a deep sleeper.  :)

If you're feeling at all low due to the holiday season, I highly recommend any of his books.  They'll quickly and magically turn your mood around.  

xo,
Rachael


No comments:

Post a Comment